Indication of Allen A92 Chronic Kidney Diseases :
A92 Chronic Kidney Disease is indicated in cases involving gradual loss of kidney function, damaged nephrons, high levels of creatinine, falling glomerular filtration rate, decreased functioning capability of the kidneys resulting in dangerous levels of uremic poisons and waste accumulation in the body.
Composition of Allen A92 Chronic Kidney Diseases :
- Aconitum Napelles 3x
- Apis Mellifica 3x
- Apocyanum Cannabinum 3x
- Belladonna 3x
- Cantharis 3x
- Convallaria Majalis 3x
- Digitalis Purpurea 3x
- Glonoinum 3x
- Arsenicum Album 3x
- Terebinthinae Oleum 3x
- Kali Bromatum 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A92 Chronic Kidney Diseases :
- Take 50 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day for 4 days. After 4 days, take 30 Drops, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Aconitum Napelles: Nephritis. Pain in loins, scanty urine with albuminuria.
- Apis Mellifica: Burning in urine. Rash on skin. Puffiness and paleness of face. Pain in the head, back and limbs. Urine contains casts.
- Apocynum Cannabinum: Palliative in dropsical conditions where the urine is scanty.
- Belladonna: Inflammation of the kidneys with piercing burning pains in the lumbar region, returning periodically with increased severity.
- Cantharis: Inflammation of the kidneys. Urine is passed in drops with burning. Acute pain in the lumbar region. Urine may or may not be bloody.
- Convallaria Majalis: Nephritis from heart disorders. It affords relief when there is extreme rapid and irregular action of the heart and in general anasarca.
- Glonoinum: Acute and haemorrhagic nephritis.
- Digitalis Purpurea: Has an irritant action on the kidneys. Heart symptoms, feeble pulse, and scanty, dark, turbid urine.
There are no reviews yet.