Dr. Reckeweg Crataegus Oxyacantha(Mother Tincture)
The tincture is basically made from the fresh berries, it is believed to be the King of heart tonics.
Common Name: Hawthorn
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Crataegus Oxyacantha
- Crataegus is useful in lowering the lipid formation helping to relieve the complaints of high blood cholesterol levels.
- It is used in complaints of Blood pressure, where it helps to lower down the raised pressure.
- Crataegus is used for restoring the heart functions.
- It is also useful in gastric complaints accompanied with heart symptoms.
- Complaints of heart that arise from grief, sorrow are well treated with this remedy.
- It is suited to people who are always hurried and worried associated with mental dullness, irritation of the yes, conjunctiva and discharges from the nose.
- Headache followed by calmness is seen in Crataegus.
- Crataegus is useful in complaints of nausea and indigestion associated with heart complaints.
- Difficulty in breathing, Dry cough, irregular breathing is relieved with help of Respiratory system.
- Crataegus is useful in complaints of Valves, mitral regurgitation, irregular pulse.
- Heart complaints that arise due to excess alcohol, over exertion is treated well with this remedy.
- Irregular pulse and cold extremities is reduced with help of Crataegus.
- The medicine is valuable in the complaints of chest pain, pain under left clavicle and left scapula, associated with weakness, sleeplessness.
- Crataegus is useful in complaints of skin eruptions and profuse skin perspiration.
- Complaints are worse in warm room
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Crataegus Oxyacantha
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and Rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Crataegus Oxyacantha
- Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.