About William Schwabe Aspidosperma Quebracho (Mother Tincture)
A plant which has its medicinal uses and the bark is used for the preparation of the medicine.
Common Name: Quebracho
Causes & Symptoms for William Schwabe Aspidosperma Quebracho
- Quebracho stimulates the respiratory centers and increases the oxygen in the blood.
- Removes temporary obstruction to the oxidation of the blood
- Quebracho relieves dyspnoea, it is an effective remedy in many cases of asthma.
- The conditions of the lower respiratory tract are relieved with help of this medicine.
- Quebracho is used as a medicine of fluid retention.
- The medicine is also useful in sexual complaints, to improve the sexual drive in both men and women.
- Quebracho is also useful to regulate the body temperature.
- Breathing difficulties are relieved with help of Quebracho.
Side effects of William Schwabe Aspidosperma Quebracho
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking William Schwabe Aspidosperma Quebracho
- Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.