Spartium Scoparium(Mother tincture)
Common Name: Broom, Cystisus Scoparius
Causes & Symptoms for Spartium Scoparium
- The effect of Sparteine sulphate is to lower the systolic and diastolic pressures
- It weakens the cardiac contraction.
- The amount of urine excreted is increased therefore, diuretic properties
- Albuminuria , nephritis ar ethe indication in which this medicines gives good results.
- Has specific action upon the kidneys, enabling them to eliminate and relieve the stress upon the heart.
- Spartium Scoparium is used palliatively in physiological dosage to combat heart pressures.
- Irregular heart following grip and various infections.
- Irregular action of heart, disturbed rhythm due to gas troubles indicate this remedy.
- Burning along urinary tract with profuse flow of urine.
- Spartium Scoparium is useful in cases of retention of urine.
Side effects of Spartium Scoparium
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Spartium Scoparium
- Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Spartium Scoparium
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.