Information about Patanjali Divya Mahatriphaladi Ghrit
Divya Mahatriphaladi Ghrit contains Harad Kwath, Baheda Kwath, Amla Kwath, Bhangra Swaras, Vasa Swaras, Shtavar Swaras, Bakri Dughda, Giloy Swaras, Amla Swaras, Pipal Mishri, Munakka, Harad, Baheda, Amla, Nilophar, Mulethi, Kasheer, Kakoli, Kateli Choti, Guduchi and Cow Ghrit as a combination of ingredients. It is a combination of ghee and herbal extracts that undo the harmful effects of pollution on eyes.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Mahatriphaladi Ghrit:
– Protects and nourishes the eyes
– Soothes eye irritation, strengthens the eye muscles and optic nerve
– Significantly improves the eye vision
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Take 5-10g of Divya Mahatriphaladi Ghrit twice daily on empty stomach with lukewarm milk or lukewarm water or as directed by the physician
– Naktandhya, timira, kaca, nilika, patala, arbuda, netrabhisyanda, adhimantha, paksmakopa, netraroga, adristi, mandadristi, netrakandu, duradristi, samipadristi etc.
– Store the formulation in cool and dry place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children