The MG Shop RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
The MG Shop team facilitates processing correct products as per order and prescription and strives to service the products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
‘Return’ means an action of giving back the product ordered at The MG Shop portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past to its expiry date);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal):
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. The MG Shop reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to The MG Shop after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, The MG Shop shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If The MG Shop finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, The MG Shop reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by The MG Shop in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
- For Refund intimation, please visit www.themgshop.com or alternatively call us at +91-84602-79559 (Open 8 AM – 8 PM from Monday – Saturday and 8 AM – 5 PM on Sunday).
To schedule a return-replace, please drop us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
Order Receiving date:
Order Address with Pin-code:
Image of the product & Lable
- The MG Shop customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, The MG Shop will initiate the refund Process.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging and ship to company address.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).