About Baidyanath Shodhit Gandhak
Baidyanath Shodhit Gandhak is an Ayurvedic formulation useful in relieving skin diseases, itching, urinary tract disorders, etc. Gandhak Rasayan ((also spelled as Gandhaka Rasayana)) is a Sulphur based Ayurvedic preparation. It is prepared by processing purified Sulphur in herbal ingredients. Sulfur/Sulfur is known as ‘Gandhak’ in Sanskrit and Hindi due to its strong peculiar rotten-egg like smell. It is a non-metallic element found in nature. There are four varieties of Sulphur viz. red, yellow, white and black. Of these, the red and black are not available now. The yellow variety is used for internal use and white is used for topical application
Uses and Benefits of Baidyanath Shodhit Gandhak
- Skin diseases
- Urinary tract disorders
- Bleeding disorders
- Improves digestion
- Dosage Of Baidyanath Shodhit Gandhak
- 125mg to 250mg twice a day with milk or honey.
Precautions for Baidyanath Shodhit Gandhak
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine in a precise dose, as advised by the doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.