About Formula D Tablets
An anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-pruritic combination that offers relief from skin ailments like:
- Extreme dryness, cracks and excessive scaling.
Composition of Formula D:
- Calcarea fluor. 6x: A disturbance, deficiency, or dissociation in the molecules of this element results in lumpy, more or less hard, growths, horny growths, dry skin with hard crusts with cracked hands, hardened mammary glands, or hardening of other parts.
- Calcarea sulphurica 6x: Eczema and torpid glandular swellings, Psoriasis, Cystic swellings, suppurative processes. Recurrent or continous pus formation (abscesses). Itching of the skin of the extremities.
- Kali. sulph. 3x: Eruptions about the eyes and on the lids. Ring-worm of scalp or beard with abundant scales is well relieved with kali sulph.
- Natrum sulph. 3x: warts, over growths have been overcomed by Natrum sulph.
- Arsenicum album 30x: Itching, burning, swellings with dry, rough, scaly skin. Urticaria, with burning and restlessness. Psoriasis. Icy coldness of body. Scalp itches intolerably; circular patches of bare spots; rough, dirty, sensitive, and covered with dry scales.
- Dosage/Directions:. 30x: Red, swollen; itching intense. Vesicles, herpes; urticaria. Burning eczematous eruptions with tendency to scale formation.
Dosage/Directions of Formula D tablets:
- Dry Eczema: 1 tab, twice daily.
- Wet Eczema: 1 tablet, once daily.
- Psoriasis: 1 tablet, once daily.
- Lichen planus: 1 tab, twice daily.
- Urticaria: 1 tab, twice daily.