Dhootapapeshwar Triphala Choorna Is an Ayurvedic medicine with potent herbs, used since ancient times to helps relieve digestive troubles. It is a combination of three fruits – Hirada, Behada, Amla which helps improve digestion and contains mild laxative properties, making it useful for people suffering from constipation. Rich source of antioxidants, it protects the body from the damage caused by free radicals and helps detoxify the body.
- Haritaki 1 part
- Bibhitak 1 part
- Amalaki 1 part
- Triphala has been used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since ancient times for its ability to manage digestive troubles
- Helps support bowel movements, aids digestion and contains laxative properties, highly useful for people suffering from constipation
- Helps detoxify by the body by removing harmful toxins and protects the body from oxidative stress
- Contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which helps fight inflammatory conditions
- It can also be used to reduce glucose levels in the body, useful for people suffering from diabetes
Directions For Use:
- 1 tsf. to 2 tsf (5-10) once or twice a day alongwith honey and cow ghee I unequal quantity or with lukewarm water.
- Store in cool and dry place