Patanjali Ayurveda Divya Giloy Ghan Vati contains Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) as active ingredient.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Divya Giloy Ghanvati:
– Used for the treatment of general weakness, recurrent infections, immunodeficiency disorders, appetite loss, chronic constipation with mucus in the stool, common cold, high cholesterol, hepatitis, jaundice and other liver disorders and various autoimmune disorders
– Also beneficial in dengue, chicken guinea, skin, and urinary disorders
Directions for use/Dosage:
– Above 12 years: 1 tablet twice daily
– Below 12 years: Half tablet twice daily or as directed by the physician
General weakness, common cold, weak immunity, jaundice, liver disorders, dengue etc.
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children