SBL Cephalandra Indica(Mother Tincture)
The stem, leaves, roots and fruit of the plant is used for preparation of the medicine. It mainly grows in India.
Common Name: Little Gourd
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Cephalandra
- It is useful in complaints in Blood sugar Blood urea problems, flushing out toxins through urine,Joint complaints.
- Cephalandra is useful in skin complaints with boils, pus formation, skin eruptions.
- It aids in digestion and smoothens Bowel movements.
- Bilious complaints, Liver complaints , Headache due to exposure to sun are few symtpoms that call for Cephalandra.
- Person with weak memory, aversion to work, always sad and frightened easily is well benefited with the medicine.
- Redness and burning sensation on the face is relieved with help of Cephalandra.
- Sensitive to noise, loud voice and music, light, touch.
- Cephalandra is useful in skin complaints that occur during increased blood sugar levels. Erutpions on the skin with abscess and pain.
- Redness of skin with burning and felt better by cold application.
- Severe headache that occurs after stress and exposure to sun.
Stomach and Abdomen:
- Excessive dryness of mouth with increase thirst.
- Loss of appetite with fullness in abdomen
- Pain in abdomen aggravated before and after stools.
- Cephalandran is useful in complaints of profuse and frequent urination, presence of urine in sugar.
- Weakness and exhaustion after urination is relieved with help of this medicine.
- Complaints that are aggravated after passage of urine.
- Pain and muscular tenderness in Lower limbs.
- Cephalandra is useful in reducing the increased fasting blood sugar levels.
- Generalized weakness and giddiness that worsens after urination is well treated with the remedy.
Side effects of SBL Cephalandra Indica
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL cephalandra indica
- 15 drops of Cephalandra Indica mother tincture in half a cup of water twice a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of SBL cephalandra
- No known reactions yet observed or studied.
- But better to avoid strong smell food, Garlic, coffee that can affect the action of the remedy.
Most effective with other homeopathic remedies
- Cephalandra can be taken with Gymnema mother tincture which gives good results in sugar complaints.
- Cephalandra is also used with Syzygium to help maintain the normal blood sugar levels.