WG 10 Gold Drops Radiation Side Effects
Wheezal WG10 Gold Drop Radiation Side Effects is an immunity-boosting drop that can help manage the after-effects of radiation therapy. It may help minimize the post-radiation therapy problems, including headaches, hair loss, nausea, exhaustion, hearing loss or partial deafness, and several dermatological problems affecting the skin and the scalp. The product’s potent homeopathic ingredients can soothe the areas affected by radiation burns and mitigate cognitive and speech problems.
Ingredients of WG 10 Gold Drops Radiation Side Effects
- Arsenicum Album 3x
- Cobaltum Nitricum 3x
- Iridium Metallicum 3x
- Phosphorus 3x
- Radium Bromatum 3x
Benefits of WG 10 Gold Drops Radiation Side Effects
- Contains homeopathic ingredients that can soothe post-radiation side effects
- It may alleviate problems like headaches, nausea, hearing loss, and other ailments.
- Might help correct speech and memory-related issues
Dosage and rules while taking WG 10 Gold Drops Radiation Side Effects
Take 15 to 20 drops in water thrice a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Precautions while taking WG 10 Gold Drops Radiation Side Effects
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
There are no reviews yet.