WG 9 Gold Drops Chemo Side Effects
Wheezal WG9 Chemo Side Effects Gold Drop is an immunity-boosting drop that can help reduce side effects experienced post-chemotherapy. It may help reduce fatigue, hair loss, nausea, appetite changes, recurrent infections, bruising and bleeding, and changes in sexual health. The product’s homeopathic ingredients might also be beneficial in mitigating cough, fever, weight loss, anemia, constipation, and other related illnesses.
Ingredients of WG 9 Gold Drops Chemo Side Effects
- Arsenicum Album 3x
- Cadmium Metallicum 3x
- Chininum Arsnicosum 3x
- China Officinalis 3x
- Ipecacuanha 3x
- Nux Vomica 3x
- Phosphorus 3x
Benefits of WG 9 Gold Drops Chemo Side Effects
- Contains homeopathic ingredients that can be helpful against post-chemotherapy side effects
- Can manage problems like hair loss, changes in sexual health, and changes in appetite changes
- Might ease post-chemo induced disorders such as anemia, constipation, and weight loss
Dosage and rules while taking WG 9 Gold Drops Chemo Side Effects
Take 15 to 20 drops in water thrice a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Precautions while taking WG 9 Gold Drops Chemo Side Effects
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
There are no reviews yet.